Logitech Meetup Conference Camera 4K UHD Bluetooth Wireless
All-in-one conferencecam with an ultra-wide lens for small rooms. Logitech MeetUp conference camera features;
- 3840 x 2160 UHD Resolution
- Pan / Tilt
- Full colour
- Wireless, Bluetooth Technology
- USB 3.0 (Required for UHD)
Logitech Meetup Conference Camera 4K Ultra High Definition Bluetooth Wireless
Logitech MeetUp ConferenceCam : The Ultimate Solution for Small Rooms
Logitech MeetUp ConferenceCam is the perfect collaboration tool for small conference rooms and huddle rooms. Say goodbye to crowded laptop screens! With a super-wide 120-degree field of view and a pan/tilt lens, everyone at the table is clearly visible. Plus, the integrated audio system is optimized for huddle room acoustics, ensuring that every participant can be heard.
Enjoy High-Quality Video and Audio
Logitech MeetUp brings remarkable video quality to small conference rooms with its 120-degree field-of-view that easily accommodates huddle rooms where people sit on either side of the camera. The 4K ultra high-def sensor and Logitech lens deliver extra sharp clarity, while pan, tilt, and zoom controls let you focus on presenters and their visual aids.
The integrated audio system consists of three beamforming mics and a custom-tuned speaker, ensuring that meetings sound as great as they look. Add an Expansion Mic for MeetUp to extend the audio range up to 4.2 meters.
Easy to Use and Versatile
MeetUp is designed for the way people meet in small conference rooms. It is incredibly easy to use, simply plug it into a USB port and it works with any video conferencing software application and cloud service. Plus, the included wall mount and compact design that minimizes cable clutter, MeetUp optimizes the huddle room experience.
Make Your Experience Even Better
Logitech provides additional products to enhance your MeetUp experience. The free mobile app (available on Google Play and iTunes) turns your smartphone or tablet into a remote control for MeetUp. Add accessories such as the Logitech Expansion Mic and TV Mount for different room sizes and configurations. Order replacement parts if needed to keep everything up and running.
Features that Deliver the Ultimate Collaboration
MeetUp's features ensure that your conference calls are productive and enjoyable. The 5X zoom feature allows you to frame presenters perfectly, minimize background distractions, and zoom in on whiteboards and objects so remote participants can see what you see. The premium camera optics capture a wide field-of-view without distorting faces and furniture with a “fisheye” effect.
The Expansion Mic for MeetUp
Provides greater flexibility in huddle room configurations, and MeetUp is certified for Skype for Business, Microsoft Cortana®, Cisco Jabber™ compatible, and offers enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom. The Bluetooth® speakerphone allows you to connect with outstanding audio clarity, volume, and range, and the RF Remote Control allows you to easily operate camera controls, adjust volume, and mute/unmute from anywhere in the room.
Versatile and Convenient
Logitech TV Mount for MeetUp lets you mount the MeetUp ConferenceCam either above or below a flat-panel monitor, and attaches to the industry-standard VESA mounting points available on most TVs and monitors. The ConferenceCam Soft Remote app (available on Google Play and iTunes) replicates every function of the physical MeetUp remote on your smartphone or tablet.
Featuers and Benefits
- Super-wide 120-degree field of view : With this feature, the camera can capture a wide area, ensuring that everyone in the room is visible, even those sitting at the edges or close to the camera.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor : The camera supports multiple resolutions, including 4K (Ultra HD), 1080p (Full HD), and 720p (HD), ensuring the best possible image quality for your application and monitor.
- Razor-sharp optics : The camera's advanced lens technology provides excellent video quality with superb resolution, fluidity, color balance, and detail.
- 3-microphones and custom-tuned speaker : The camera has three broadside beamforming, omni-directional microphones with noise and echo cancellation, and a custom-tuned speaker that is optimized for small conference rooms.
- Motorised pan/tilt : This feature allows you to expand your field of view up to 170 degrees, enabling you to pan to the whiteboard or view other areas of interest.
- All-in-one design : The compact, all-in-one form factor takes up minimal space and reduces cable clutter.
- 5x HD zoom : This feature allows you to zoom in on close ups of objects and whiteboard content with outstanding detail and clarity.
- 3 camera presets : You can select up to three preset locations for the camera view and quickly return to any of them with the push of a button on the remote control.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology : The camera can connect to a Bluetooth device for high-quality audio calls.
- Expansion microphone ready : An optional expansion microphone increases the audio range from 8' (2.4m) to 12' (3.7m).
- Multiple mounting options : The camera can be mounted on a tabletop, wall, or monitor, providing you with the freedom to choose the best location for the huddle room experience.
- RF remote control : You can easily operate the camera's pan/tilt/zoom functions during meetings, without requiring a line of sight.
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity : The camera can easily connect to PC, Mac®, and Chrome™ devices with no additional software required.
- Kensington® security slot : A Kensington security slot secures the camera equipment with an anti-theft lock.
- Works with most video conferencing applications : The camera is compatible with almost any video conferencing software, making it easy to integrate with your existing tools and systems.
The Logitech MeetUp ConferenceCam is the perfect solution for small conference rooms and huddle rooms. It is easy to use, delivers exceptional video and audio quality, and provides additional products to enhance your collaboration experience.
Delivery to domestic/home addresses are completed on weekdays only. Orders are typically delivered within 7 business days from despatch. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take longer. All delivery time frames are indicative and may be longer if impacted by events, weather or any other circumstances beyond Integrate AV's control.
Accepting Delivery of your Order
All online orders will be delivered to the nominated address at the time of placing your order. All Integrate AV orders will require a signature upon receipt. Discretion may be used by the carrier personnel to leave your delivery in a safe place or with an alternate person at that address.
Split Order or Partial Delivery
In some cases your order may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This means that larger orders with multiple items may arrive in multiple deliveries and potentially by multiple carrier companies. If it is important that your order arrives at the same time, please contact IAV prior to placing your online order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is currently not available. If you have a specific delivery requirement, please contact us directly prior to placing your order as we may be able to assist with an alternative delivery option.
Bulky and Heavy Deliveries
Some products are heavy and bulky. While we do our best to offer you the correct delivery rates, some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight / handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. We will contact you prior to shipping your order for costs (if any) and freighting options.