LapCabby Lyte 16 Mobile Phone Mounted USB Charging Cabinet
Some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight or handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. In such a case, Integrate AV will call you to discuss any additional charges.
The Lyte 16 Mobile Phone Single Door is capable of charging up to 16 devices with screen sizes of up to 7 inches, including smartphones, mobile phones, and USB devices with protective cases. This device is designed for versatility, simplicity, and practicality, with the option to wall or desk mount it. The Lyte 16 MP is a fast and efficient charging solution, providing an optimal rate of 2.1 amps per port, ensuring that devices are charged quickly. Additionally, it incorporates a trickle charge feature that detects when a device's battery is full, preventing overcharging. The Lyte 16 MP is an efficient alternative to using 16 individual 12W chargers, conserving both space and power consumption by replacing extension cables and power sockets with one cable into the wall.
- Capable of charging 16 devices with screen sizes up to 7", including smartphones, mobile phones, and handheld USB devices with protective cases
- Designed to be wall or desk mounted for versatility, simplicity, and practicality
- Provides fast and efficient charging at an optimal rate, delivering up to 2.1 amps maximum per port
- Prevents overcharging with its ability to detect when a device's battery is full, providing a trickle charge
- Offers an efficient alternative to using 16 individual 12W chargers, saving space and power consumption by replacing extension cables and power sockets with a single cable to the wall
- Provides maximum security and safety with a lock that includes a 7-pin activation system and a separate lockable power compartment
- Comes with lifetime support and a warranty covering electrical issues for 5 years. Also, it ships fully assembled
- Device compartment dimensions are W245 x D110 x H30mm / 9.5" x 4.3" x 1.1"
Delivery to domestic/home addresses are completed on weekdays only. Orders are typically delivered within 7 business days from despatch. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take longer. All delivery time frames are indicative and may be longer if impacted by events, weather or any other circumstances beyond Integrate AV's control.
Accepting Delivery of your Order
All online orders will be delivered to the nominated address at the time of placing your order. All Integrate AV orders will require a signature upon receipt. Discretion may be used by the carrier personnel to leave your delivery in a safe place or with an alternate person at that address.
Split Order or Partial Delivery
In some cases your order may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This means that larger orders with multiple items may arrive in multiple deliveries and potentially by multiple carrier companies. If it is important that your order arrives at the same time, please contact IAV prior to placing your online order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is currently not available. If you have a specific delivery requirement, please contact us directly prior to placing your order as we may be able to assist with an alternative delivery option.
Bulky and Heavy Deliveries
Some products are heavy and bulky. While we do our best to offer you the correct delivery rates, some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight / handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. We will contact you prior to shipping your order for costs (if any) and freighting options.