LapCabby GO2 Portable 6 Device Charging Storage Case
Some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight or handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. In such a case, Integrate AV will call you to discuss any additional charges.
The LapCabby GO2 Case 6 Charge is specifically designed to charge and store 6 AC devices, including laptops, tablets, Chromebooks, mobile phones, POS systems, PDAs, VR headsets, scanners, and e-readers up to 14 inches in vertical compartments. Its robust construction is comparable to that of a heavy-duty toolcase, capable of supporting and safeguarding equipment weighing up to 55lbs / 25kgs. With soft, padded internal dividers that can be adjusted or removed, the GO2 Case offers flexibility and adaptability to accommodate various equipment configurations. Furthermore, its compact size allows for easy travel, meeting TSA carry-on regulations for both international and domestic flights. The case comes complete with convenient accessories such as a telescopic cart for effortless transportation, two combination padlocks, and a steel anchor kit.
- The GO2 Case 6 Charge accommodates charging for 6 devices with screen sizes up to 14 inches, including laptops, tablets, Chromebooks, headphones, POS devices, barcode scanners, label printers, robotics, and VR headsets
- Device adaptors conveniently connect to the supplied 6 way power strip, located in a separate front compartment
- Simultaneous charging of all 6 devices ensures rapid and complete charging
- The IEC socket features a 1.8m / 6 ft power cord designed to detach if pulled away from the wall, protecting against potential damage
- Cables and AC adaptors are securely stored in the front compartment, which has a separate lock for safety and to prevent cables from being removed from the main device compartment
- Flexible cable management pockets in the front power compartment provide convenient storage for AC adaptors and excess cables, promoting organisation
- This case is ideal for educators, trainers, contractors, photographers, musicians, and instructors in various industries that require portable charging and storage for laptops, tablets, tools, headphones, and robotics
- Constructed with durable 600D ballistic weave material, a high-rigidity plastic internal core, YKK zippers, heavy-duty nylon strapping, and nickel plating, the case is built to the same specifications as rolling tool cases
- The robust wheels on the telescopic transport cart facilitate smoother travel across indoor and outdoor surfaces, minimizing bumps and ensuring the safety of equipment inside the case
- Manufactured with flame-retardant internal and external fabric, ensuring enhanced safety
- The device compartment size is W400 x D320 x T30 mm / 15.7" x 12.6" x 1.2"
Delivery to domestic/home addresses are completed on weekdays only. Orders are typically delivered within 7 business days from despatch. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take longer. All delivery time frames are indicative and may be longer if impacted by events, weather or any other circumstances beyond Integrate AV's control.
Accepting Delivery of your Order
All online orders will be delivered to the nominated address at the time of placing your order. All Integrate AV orders will require a signature upon receipt. Discretion may be used by the carrier personnel to leave your delivery in a safe place or with an alternate person at that address.
Split Order or Partial Delivery
In some cases your order may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This means that larger orders with multiple items may arrive in multiple deliveries and potentially by multiple carrier companies. If it is important that your order arrives at the same time, please contact IAV prior to placing your online order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is currently not available. If you have a specific delivery requirement, please contact us directly prior to placing your order as we may be able to assist with an alternative delivery option.
Bulky and Heavy Deliveries
Some products are heavy and bulky. While we do our best to offer you the correct delivery rates, some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight / handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. We will contact you prior to shipping your order for costs (if any) and freighting options.