Epson EBX51 3LCD Projector
The Epson EB-X51 3-LCD projector produces a bright and clear display with its 3LCD technology. Even in bright rooms this powerful yet affordable XGA projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details.
- XGA resolution, featuring 4:3 aspect ratio (1024x768)
- Amazing colour brightness, up to 3,800 lumens colour brightness and 3,800 lumens white brightness
- Split screen, project from two different image sources for flexible options in the workplace
- Ultra-portable, weighing in at only 2.5kg for easy travel between home and the office
- Captivating sound, enjoy a built-in stereo speaker for life-like sound
- Low cost of ownership, long-life, cost efficient lamps and a high efficiency filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance
- Simple set-up, auto vertical correction and easy-slide horizontal image correction to help get up and running in no time
Epson EB-X51 3-LCD projector produces a bright and clear display with its 3LCD technology. Even in bright rooms this powerful yet affordable XGA projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details. Its all thanks to 3LCD technology which produces an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3800 lumens. Its also easy to transport and set up. And its incredibly long lamp life. With 3LCD technology that makes the display up to three times brighter than other products. In addition to its bright and vivid colours the 16000:1 contrast ratio produces defined shadows and deep blacks. From family and friends to business colleagues and clients its sure to get everyones attention.
- Create the big screen experience From box sets to business presentations capture everyones attention
- Bright even with ambient light Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3800 lumens
- Affordable high-tech equipment Enjoy this XGA projector
- Long-lasting solution 18 years worth of entertainment
- Portable and quick to set up Transport with a carry case and keystone slider for easy alignment
Delivery to domestic/home addresses are completed on weekdays only. Orders are typically delivered within 7 business days from despatch. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take longer. All delivery time frames are indicative and may be longer if impacted by events, weather or any other circumstances beyond Integrate AV's control.
Accepting Delivery of your Order
All online orders will be delivered to the nominated address at the time of placing your order. All Integrate AV orders will require a signature upon receipt. Discretion may be used by the carrier personnel to leave your delivery in a safe place or with an alternate person at that address.
Split Order or Partial Delivery
In some cases your order may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This means that larger orders with multiple items may arrive in multiple deliveries and potentially by multiple carrier companies. If it is important that your order arrives at the same time, please contact IAV prior to placing your online order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is currently not available. If you have a specific delivery requirement, please contact us directly prior to placing your order as we may be able to assist with an alternative delivery option.
Bulky and Heavy Deliveries
Some products are heavy and bulky. While we do our best to offer you the correct delivery rates, some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight / handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. We will contact you prior to shipping your order for costs (if any) and freighting options.