APT AV CC030 PTZ Camera Controller
Featuring a brand new design with a metallic panel and a frosted film upper shell combined with a CNC oxidation lower shell, the CC030 camera controller is both stylish and functional. Its industrial-grade LED module provides an excellent display and clear characters. Supporting VISCA, ONVIF, PELCO, and NDI protocols, this controller is fully compatible with VISCA, and its powerful extension allows for smooth network and stimulation control methods. The four-dimensional rocker is comfortable and allows for easy control of the camera in all directions. With four instant access buttons and the ability to quickly switch between 255 cameras, this controller provides efficient camera management. It also allows for adjusting camera exposure, aperture, white balance, focus, backlight compensation, OSD menu, and more. Supporting Power over Ethernet, the CC030 simplifies wiring and provides added security with password and Kensington lock protection.
- Enables network and stimulation control methods.
- Supports multiple protocols: VISCA, ONVIF, PELCO-P, PELCO-D, and NDI, fully compatible with VISCA.
- Equipped with a comfortable four-dimensional rocker for direct camera control in all directions.
- Allows for zooming in and out of the camera lens, with joystick sensitivity controlling the zoom, pan, and tilt speed.
- Offers quick access to control up to 255 cameras with just four instant access buttons.
- Allows adjustment of camera settings such as exposure, aperture, white balance, focus, backlight compensation, and OSD menu.
- Supports Power over Ethernet, simplifying power supply and control through a single network cable.
- Features password and Kensington lock protection for security against illegal operations and settings.
Delivery to domestic/home addresses are completed on weekdays only. Orders are typically delivered within 7 business days from despatch. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take longer. All delivery time frames are indicative and may be longer if impacted by events, weather or any other circumstances beyond Integrate AV's control.
Accepting Delivery of your Order
All online orders will be delivered to the nominated address at the time of placing your order. All Integrate AV orders will require a signature upon receipt. Discretion may be used by the carrier personnel to leave your delivery in a safe place or with an alternate person at that address.
Split Order or Partial Delivery
In some cases your order may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This means that larger orders with multiple items may arrive in multiple deliveries and potentially by multiple carrier companies. If it is important that your order arrives at the same time, please contact IAV prior to placing your online order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is currently not available. If you have a specific delivery requirement, please contact us directly prior to placing your order as we may be able to assist with an alternative delivery option.
Bulky and Heavy Deliveries
Some products are heavy and bulky. While we do our best to offer you the correct delivery rates, some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight / handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. We will contact you prior to shipping your order for costs (if any) and freighting options.