APT AV HD-20SH-SLV SDI & HDMI Box Camera
The Full HD Box Camera HD20-SH-SLV offers excellent features, exceptional performance and multiple interfaces. It utilizes advanced ISP processing algorithms to provide images with clear color rendition, high resolution, and a strong sense of depth. Furthermore, it supports H.264/H.265 encoding, which allows smooth and clear motion video even under unfavorable bandwidth conditions.
- High Definition Image Quality: UV1201 is equipped with a 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor that provides a resolution of up to 1920x1080 and a frame rate of up to 60fps.
- Trinity Image Auto-Focusing Technology: This camera uses intelligent image processing to provide automatic white balance (AWB), automatic exposure (AE), and automatic focusing (AF) functions that adapt to the environment, resulting in the best possible image effect.
- Low Noise and High Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): With a Low Noise CMOS, the camera effectively ensures a high SNR of the video. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology is also used to reduce noise while maintaining image sharpness.
- Multiple Audio Compression Standards: This camera supports AAC, MP3, and G.711A audio compression standards.
- Audio Input Interface: The camera supports sampling frequencies of 8000, 16000, 32000, 44100, and 48000, and supports AAC, MP3, and G.711A audio coding.
- Multiple Network Protocols: The camera supports ONVIF, RTSP, RTMP, and GB/T28181 protocols, and RTMP push mode. It is easy to link streaming media server (Wowza,FMS) and supports RTP multicast mode and network full command VISCA control protocol.
- Support for Multiple Control Protocols: This camera supports VISCA, PELCO-D, and PELCO-P protocols, which can be automatically recognized. It also supports Visca protocol control through IP port.
Delivery to domestic/home addresses are completed on weekdays only. Orders are typically delivered within 7 business days from despatch. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take longer. All delivery time frames are indicative and may be longer if impacted by events, weather or any other circumstances beyond Integrate AV's control.
Accepting Delivery of your Order
All online orders will be delivered to the nominated address at the time of placing your order. All Integrate AV orders will require a signature upon receipt. Discretion may be used by the carrier personnel to leave your delivery in a safe place or with an alternate person at that address.
Split Order or Partial Delivery
In some cases your order may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This means that larger orders with multiple items may arrive in multiple deliveries and potentially by multiple carrier companies. If it is important that your order arrives at the same time, please contact IAV prior to placing your online order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is currently not available. If you have a specific delivery requirement, please contact us directly prior to placing your order as we may be able to assist with an alternative delivery option.
Bulky and Heavy Deliveries
Some products are heavy and bulky. While we do our best to offer you the correct delivery rates, some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight / handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. We will contact you prior to shipping your order for costs (if any) and freighting options.