APT AV CD200 4K USB3 Capture Card
The CD200-HU3 is a compact and lightweight 4K USB 3.0 capture card that integrates powerful features. It supports HDMI 2.0 input signals and offers 4K HDR image output, delivering high-quality 4K 30 FPS images for live streaming or broadcasting. In addition, the CD200-HU3 includes external audio in/out, enabling it to connect with microphones or speakers. As a USB plug-and-play device, the CD200-HU3 provides a straightforward and effective live streaming or recording experience.
- Ultra HD 4K HDR input and loop out for true to life video presentation.
- 4K HDR and 4K 30FPS capturing with 4KP60 HDR video pass-through for mesmerising 4K HDR video and 4K 30FPS recording.
- 120 FPS high frame rate capturing for super smooth recordings of Full HD signals.
- Full HD high dynamic range recording at 60 frames per second while supporting 4K HDR pass through.
- USB plug and play with UVC protocol and hands-free driver installation for quick live streaming start.
- Multiple capturing formats supported, including YUY2, NV12, P010, and RGB32 color formats.
- EDID transparent transmission automatically reads and copies EDID from display to output the best resolution intelligently.
- Portable design with palm size for easy carrying and widely applicable in various image capturing like live streaming, gaming, and video conference.
- Powerful compatibility with Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS, and software including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, VLC, OBS Studio, and Potplayer.
Delivery to domestic/home addresses are completed on weekdays only. Orders are typically delivered within 7 business days from despatch. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take longer. All delivery time frames are indicative and may be longer if impacted by events, weather or any other circumstances beyond Integrate AV's control.
Accepting Delivery of your Order
All online orders will be delivered to the nominated address at the time of placing your order. All Integrate AV orders will require a signature upon receipt. Discretion may be used by the carrier personnel to leave your delivery in a safe place or with an alternate person at that address.
Split Order or Partial Delivery
In some cases your order may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This means that larger orders with multiple items may arrive in multiple deliveries and potentially by multiple carrier companies. If it is important that your order arrives at the same time, please contact IAV prior to placing your online order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is currently not available. If you have a specific delivery requirement, please contact us directly prior to placing your order as we may be able to assist with an alternative delivery option.
Bulky and Heavy Deliveries
Some products are heavy and bulky. While we do our best to offer you the correct delivery rates, some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight / handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. We will contact you prior to shipping your order for costs (if any) and freighting options.